Thursday, September 11, 2008

A True Miracle of God!


God truly blessed me in the most unexpected way today! While getting a package ready to ship, some of the shredded paper fell out of the bag and onto my floor. When I was reaching down to pick it up, something heavy was in the small pile, and I thought I was going to faint when I saw what it was!
MY ENGAGEMENT RING - missing since January of 2008, and I never thought I would see it again!
Bill and I turned this house upside down, looking through all my bags of packing materials; we looked outside in the yard - everywhere! I searched all over the office and parking lot where I worked, and even offered a reward for it's return. We filed a police report, should it turn up at a pawn shop. I was sure that somebody else was now wearing my ring, and that I'd never see it again...
After finding my ring, I was shaking and couldn't hardly breathe, and was trying to find my phone so I could call Bill, and then my phone rang - it was him, and I could barely get the words out that my ring had showed up!
We will be taking this beautiful ring to a jeweler to get it sized, so this never happens again!\

THANK YOU*THANK YOU*THANK YOU *JESUS*! :)

Janelle

1 comment:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Janelle, I am so glad that you found your ring!! Congratulations :) xox