Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Friendship

Last night I got to get together with a few friends that I've known since childhood, and just got to thinking how blessed I am that I grew up in a small town, where everybody knew everybody, and was able to make such close connections.
My friend Kelly, whom I haven't seen since we graduated HS wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in time, had come into town, and it was just so awesome to see her! When I say she hasn't changed one bit since HS, I am not exaggerating!
Of course, my camera wasn't working for some unknown reason, but when my other friend Susan emails me the ones she took, I'll post them in here.

Cherish the friendships that God has given you - take the time to let the people in your life know how important they are to you....we're only here on this earth for a short time, and we all need to slow down some, and take the time to enjoy the ride - relish every minute.........

Have a great Tuesday..

Janelle

No comments: