Monday, July 20, 2009

My New Favorite "Toy"


I recently got a new laptop, and was able to finally get Photoshop.....a program I've been wanting to learn for quite some time.
I thought I used to love working in a dark room, but OMG this is even MORE fun...lol I could literally spend hours playing on this, even though it's not the easiest program to figure out at first.
With a little patience (something I'm not gifted with) and a few old photos, I was able to make this simple banner today... :)
I know it's not too fancy with borders and such, but I think for my first attempt, it turned out OK :)

2 comments:

bayrayschild said...

Hi janelle!
I just love your banner!

I sure envy those of you with such skills!

Have fun with your new toy!

Hugs, Audrey

Carol Roll said...

Janelle that banner is adorable! You did a great job!!!