Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Apology to My Readers

Up until today, I have always allowed open comments on my blog, without any moderation on my part.


Today, a gentleman posted two comments on my post about "Giving Our Firstfruits".

This post was my attempt at exhorting and encouraging my readers by sharing with everyone, how the Lord blessed me after I was obedient to his voice about giving on Sunday.


This gentleman's comments were not along those same lines of exhortation, but were his way of airing his own opinions and doctrines that I felt were destructive, and a means to bring division.


The Bible clearly speaks about those types of people, and warns us to steer clear from them - they are the kind who disrupt churches, and stir up strife and confusion among the brethren, not to mention, the damage they can do to a new believer or one who is on the verge of making a decision for Christ.


And then we sometimes scratch our head in wonder, as to why some people steer clear of the church, and have walls up to keep "Christians" at distance.......There's nothing like one who professes Christ, who would rather argue doctrine, than to give praise to the Father for his goodness and in His outpouring of blessings on His children.


I have tried to make this blog a place where my readers can come and find encouragement, hope, and a greater trust and knowledge of our Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

I so appreciate the comments I've gotten from all of you, and hope that you will continue to do so... Please accept my apologies for having to moderate them before they are posted....

In ALL of Christ's Goodness and Love...

Janelle

No comments: