Saturday, December 6, 2008

My TDIPT Swap Package

OK...today I finally got my TDIPT Swap package from Linda of Simple Treasures!
All of us girls in the group LOVE to do swaps, and each time, they get more and more exciting, as we wait to see who gets what from whom...
Here's what sweet Linda sent me...

A precious Santa dressed in a quilt jacket and soft white cap and britches. His boots have teensy lil bells and fur tops. He has a goodie bag filled with greenery and berries, a vintage looking ornie, and even has a sweet lil teddy bear to sit on his lap. I LOVE bears, and this will make a great addition to my collection.



Another beautiful handmade of Linda's - a snowcone folk that has sweet annie tucked in the back, and OMG it smells SO yummy!


And last, but certainly not least, is all kinds of yummies - candles, chocolate, coffee, Santa stickers, a bundle of sweet annie, note cards.....
I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful talented bunch of the "givin-ness" ladies on the earth!

Check out www.tdiptmercantile.com to see all the great items offered by this great group of girls...there's something for everyone there!

No comments: