Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blessings Right on Time!

Well yesterday I got the most wonderful package from UPS! A dear friend Jen, of The Prairie House Primitives, needed some Santas, and so we swapped some of my Santas, for her handmades. I told her to surprise me, and didn't know what was going to be in my package, but I had a feeling it would be something done in red, because Jen knows how much I love RED! I already have one of her primitive doll benches in red, that works so wonderfully to display my dolls.


She makes farmhouse primitive furniture, shelves, etc., and I've had my eye on her bread boxes and window box shelves. You can see her items for sale by going to http://www.theprairiehouseprimitives.com/, or just click on the list of links to blogs I have on here, and it will take you to her blog, where there is a link to her website.


Here's a pic of my beautiful bread box, and I've yet to hang my window box shelf, but will do so when Bill gets home tonight. I'm just too short to reach the spot on the wall in my sewing room where I want to display that!

The chunkie blocks that read, "Primitive Blessings", were done by Pam, of Goldieloo Woodworks, and you can find her wonderful signs, gameboards and such at www.freewebs.com/goldencreekprimitives/index.htm . She also has a blog, listed in my favorite blog spots, and it's called "Goldieloowoodworks.blogspot.com.

Both of these girls are the sweetest in the world, and they make the most wonderful primitive handmade items! Their prices are more than reasonable, and I hope you'll check them both out.

The timing of my getting my wonderful package couldn't have been better! I was in a slump yesterday, and when the UPS man arrived with my box, I was tearing it open like a kid on Christmas morn!


Have a great Thursday - tomorrow I'll get back to my study of Jeremiah...


Janelle




No comments: