Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Very Tearful Good-bye


I am not good with good-byes, and especially when it comes to my kids - I fall apart every single time, no matter how hard I try not to.
Today Dude packed up Sarah and Jon's things and drove them down to the airport in Orlando, for them to head back to L.A. before going home to Spain, and he was making the long trek back to Nashville.
Some pics of our good-byes in the driveway....and one of my poor Luk Luk, who is the saddest doggie in the world right now.

I've got a lot of pics from our party the other night, but just haven't gone through all of them yet, and will post them when I get them edited.

Dude and me

Me and my Princess
Jon, me and Sarah
Dude, Jon and Sarah
My poor, sad Luk Luk up on the bed where Sarah and Jon slept

4 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Im so sorry Janelle, I know you miss them terribly.I hope you get to see them again soon.Hugs~~Pam

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Janelle, you have a lovely family and I know you're sad to see them go, hopefully it won't be so long til you see them again.

~Diane

PEA said...

Sweetie, I know just how you feel. I hate saying goodbye to my kids. alway so hard. I hope they call and lift your spirits soon. Hug that poor poochie.
Hugs,Pea

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Oh Janelle, I feel so bad for you. I know you'll miss them. Poor Luk Luk, too. He's so sweet.
~Deb