Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm T*A*R*D*!!!!


Whewwwwwww........I stayed up until almost 1 a.m. last night, after receiving the long awaited email from DIY, that my store was ready to have graphics and inventory loaded.
I had previously had my site with them, so I knew my way around pretty good.
I wanted to at least get my buttons and backgrounds loaded, and when I did, I just wasn't thrilled with the colors or look, so I played around until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and started all over again bright and early this morning.
I spent literally allllllll day long playing on Photo Shop, and searching through the various help threads on DIY to tweek my site to where I would be somewhat satisfied....lol
I'm pretty picky about some things, and really wanted to give my site an "Extreme Makeover - Web Addition", and I can say right now, that I'm pretty pleased with the look.
Check it out - the new and improved Little Sister's Dolls!

While you're there, if you aren't already one of my subscribers to my newsletter, there's a spot on the homepage where you can sign up by entering your email addy.
A button on the left side of the home page will take you to a separate page, where you can read the perks of being a subscriber.

Thanks for looking.....I'm calling it a NIGHT!

No comments: