Sunday, March 15, 2009

You Could Win This!


One week from today - March 22, 2009, I will be having a drawing to win this Prim little frog, to celebrate opening my Selling Blog
She is a tiny little thing....perfect to tuck in alongside your other prims. She measures 10" long, but sits only 4" high.

Dressed for a spring picnic, she's wearing red and white gingham bloomers, and her dress is a floral cotton print in red/white/blue, with green foilage. It has vintage rick rack sewn along the hemline, and vintage buttons.

Her arms are wired, to make them poseable.

*TO WIN THIS*

To be eligible for the drawing, you need to be a subscriber to my newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, "hop" on over to my Selling Blog and get your email added to the list!


I will be having my husband do the drawing next Sunday, March 22.....


No comments: