Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sewing at Nascar Speed


After not sewing for at least a week or more, I FINALLY got to sit down at my machine today and start working on another bear.

This one is made from an ivory nappy faux fur, which I'm trimming down to practically nothing, to give it that wonderful aged appearance. I'm using vintage pink wool for its ears, paws and foot pads.

I guess I was so excited to be sewing again, that I was speeding along on my machine like I was driving in Nascar, and have now busted every single needle in the house! ARGH!!! I absolutely hate starting a project and then have to set it aside for another day - I'm just the kinda girl who likes to start something and not put it down til it's done.....

I think I'll go digging around in my sewing baskets and see if there's a little lost needle somewhere....

Anyhoo.....look for him to be done in a day or so, and I'll probably list him on Etsy - just can't handle those Ebay fees anymore...

No comments: