Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TDIPT is Having a Birthday!



TDIPT IS CELEBRATING THEIR SECOND BIRTHDAY!!! If you're not signed up for the newsletter, go to the website and get signed up asap, as there will be lots of great door prizes donated by the artists, as our way of saying "Thank You" for your continued support..........



I know February is a short month, but it seems like us "firsters" on the TDIPT Mercantile JUST updated, and here it is, time to do so again! This Saturday night, Feb. 28 - be sure to go to http://www.tdiptmercantile.com/ between 9 - 10 p.m., to see all the newest updates.


This lil guy is just one of my offerings, and I'll keep the other secret til then ;)

Prim Distressed Bear


2 comments:

bayrayschild said...

Hi Janelle!
Another wonderful offering from you!
I just love him!
Can't wait to see what else you've created that you're keeping a secret.

I can always come to you blog and feel like I've been uplifted.
Thank you and hugs, Audrey.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oh Janelle!! Your bear offerin' is wonderful!!!! :> )
~Peanut