Some of the notes regarding fear were:
- I am the biggest obstacle to myself in overcoming
- There is no denial in courage - you need to look your fears flat in the face and you don't deny it, but rather, you deny its power over you!
- You may be one brave decision from the most important turn in your entire path...
- The most common command in scripture is: "Don't be afraid"
- We tend to cherish fear and/or hide behind it
- Don't be motivated by fear!
- The enemy - Satan - knows our fears and he's all over it!
- "What If" = "I Fear"....the "what ifs" in life, usually don't even happen
I don't know of a single person who couldn't benefit from this lesson on fear - we all have them, some moreso than others, but any fear is in contradiction to God's word - he says in I John 4:18: "There is NO fear in love. But perfect love drives out ALL fear"
Let us be strong and courageous in facing our fears and come to the full knowledge and trust in the Lord that NO MATTER WHAT....God is ALWAYS with us, and will see us through...