Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Lil Bunny on Etsy


OM Goodness...she SOLD! :)
A dear TDIPT sister asked to see a pic of her in our group, and then went over to Etsy and purchased this lil gal! :)
Thanks so much, Kimber!!!

I got this new little bunny made up this afternoon - she's from the same pattern as the one I posted called "Bunny Love". I have listed her on Etsy.
She's made from stained muslin and is string jointed.
Her dress is a combination of vintage table linens and blue and white ticking. Her apron is a vintage hanky with hand embroidery - gathered with ivory cotton floss and ties in back.
For a full description, go to: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19406044




PRICE: $17.50 + $4.80 shipping within the USA




Thanks for looking! :)




Janelle


2 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh Janelle, I love all your creations, but this little bunny just melts my heart. She is soooo sweet and makes me smile!

Best wishes,
Lea

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

Thanks so much Lea....she was a pleasure to make and didn't take very long either!

Janelle