Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Correction to the Christmas Cards for Soldiers

One of my friends found out that they are receiving cards for soldiers both in the hospitals and those serving abroad, differently than I previously posted.
Go to this website, and it will give you the details of how to send the cards, to ensure they get to the soldiers.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/christmas/soldiercards.asp

Thanks so much! As the mom of a son who serves in the military, this really means a lot to me. Although my son is still in boot camp, it's only a matter of weeks before he's finished with his basic training. Who knows if he'll be called to service within this next year?
I think that the moms and dads of our soldiers, as well as the soldiers themselves, really appreciate it when we civilians show them the honor they deserve, by just saying, "Thank You", or in this case, sending them a Christmas card.

Janelle

No comments: